Gift Vouchers – Terms & Conditions
All our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Gift Vouchers.
- The gift voucher is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Gift vouchers are only redeemable for services classed as private dental and cannot be used for NHS Dental treatments.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase other Gift vouchers or other financial services.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- This gift voucher will expire 12 months from date of purchase. At expiry, any remaining balance will be lost.
- Gift vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- Please protect this gift voucher and treat it as cash SDC Group Limited cannot be held liable for any gift voucher which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged.
- If any product purchased with a gift voucher is exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be returned via a gift voucher or a credit note.
- Customers must be present with the gift voucher in order to make purchases or to pay for treatment.
- All treatment purchased with this gift voucher are subject suitability and availability.
- SDC Group Limited reserves the right to refuse or to accept a gift voucher which they deem to have been tampered with, duplicate, and damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- SDC Group Limited reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without reason and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary (e.g to change the scope of the gift voucher service, notify of the services withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond control.)
Gift vouchers are issued by SDC Group Limited
Purchase of a voucher
This policy and terms of sale apply to every Voucher you purchase from the SDC Group Limited.
The SDC Group Limited reserves the right to unilaterally amend the Terms of Sale at any time. All amendments to the Terms of Sale will be posted on-line. You will be bound only to the version of the Terms of Sale you agreed to at the time you purchase a Voucher
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase a Voucher.
The SDC Group Limited expressly reserves the right to reject your purchase. In addition, even if SDC Group Limited has accepted your purchase, it can cancel the contract at any time if it reasonably suspects that you have committed or that you may be committing any fraud against SDC Group Limited.
Redemption of a Voucher
Unless expressly stated otherwise:
(a) the Voucher can only be redeemed once;
(b) the Voucher can only be redeemed with SDC Group Limited.
(c) the Voucher is valid for one person only; and
(d) you must follow the redemption instructions associated with the Voucher when you redeem the voucher with the SDC Group Limited.
In order to redeem a Voucher you must present it to the SDC Group Limited within the Redemption Period. If you do not redeem the Voucher within the Redemption Period, the Voucher expires automatically and cannot be redeemed anymore.
Redemption of the voucher is only worth the amount you paid for the Voucher. The Voucher can only be redeemed with the SDC Group Limited.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Voucher does not entitle the Voucher Holder to receive treatments at a specific time. You are strongly recommended to contact the SDC Group Limited Ltd at an early stage. Doing so will give you the best chance of securing your preferred time for the supply and/or provision of the treatment. The SDC Group Limited cannot influence the supply and/or provision of specific times for treatments .
Vouchers are redeemable in their entirety only. If, for whatever reason, you redeem the Voucher for less than the original (un-discounted) value of the Dental treatment, you are only entitled to a credit for the difference between the original (un-discounted) value and the redeemed value.
In the event that the SDC Group Limited cannot supply and/or provide the dental product/treatment as described for unforeseen reasons, SDC Group Limited will notify you as soon as possible. SDC Group Limited will offer you either a replacement product/treatment with comparable benefits (if available) or the repayment of the purchase price of the Voucher.
Use of a Voucher
Your voucher is solely your responsibility. SDC Group Limited cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or for retrieving voucher reference numbers.
You promise not to provide false data including false names, addresses and/or contact or payment details; or engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the purchase or use of a Voucher, or allow anyone else to do so.
Any attempt to redeem a Voucher contrary to these Terms of Sale may render a Voucher void at the SDC Group Limited’s discretion.
Cancellation (and exceptions), Refunds and Problems
You have a statutory right to cancel your purchase of the Voucher within 14 calendar days after purchase of the voucher (the “Voucher Cancellation Period”). However, if you redeem your Voucher during the Voucher Cancellation Period, you expressly request the services to begin being provided to you, and you acknowledge that you lose your right to cancel the purchase of the Voucher .
If you want to cancel your purchase of a Voucher you can do so in the following way:
By calling the practice you purchased the voucher from.
If you cancel your purchase of the voucher in accordance with this section, the SDC Group Limited will refund you for all payments made as part of your purchase within 14 calendar days from the day on which you contact the SDC Group Limited about your cancellation.
Any refund will be refunded to you via your original method of payment. If your original method of payment has been cancelled, expired or has otherwise changed, you must inform SDC Group Limited. If you fail to do this and you are refunded to your original method of payment, you may need to coordinate with your bank or your payment services provider to obtain your refund. SDC Group Limited will not provide more than one refund.
You have 30 days from the date you receive the refund to reject it. If you do not reject the refund during these 30 days, the refund shall be in full and final settlement of any and all claims you may have against the SDC Group Limited related to, arising out of, or connected to that Voucher.
SDC Group Limited’s Standards of Services and Liability
SDC Group Limited promises that:
It will exercise reasonable care and skill in performing its obligations under these Terms of Sale
The Vouchers are of satisfactory quality and fit for their purpose; and
It shall not contravene the requirements of fairness or professional diligence in what it does.
SDC Group Limited is not liable for any other losses or damages you may suffer, including any indirect or consequential losses.
SDC Group Limited is not liable for any breach of an obligation under these Terms of Sale where it is unable to carry out its obligations by any cause outside of its reasonable control.